Bureau GELF, Global Education Law Forum:
The office of the Bureau is located at Flierbosdreef 2, room 2.16, 1102 BC Amsterdam, with around 4 to 6 people working weekly for GELF, with people from Netherlands to India, Ireland to Albania.
GELF Foundation. P.O. Box 12807; 1100 AV Amsterdam; The Netherlands
GELF account/financial contributions
The Global Education Law Forum is happy with every contribution and deserves such support, because its aims does not fit easy with the programs of most foundations. You can donate tax free via IBAN: NL49TRIO0212159496 Swift/BIC code: TRIONL2U, Zeist, Netherlands. Account holder STF Onderwijs, description GELF. You can donate anonymously via the same account as well, in which case you add anonymous (donation).
GELF needs your support! Get involved:
As a student:
- No longer limit yourself to writing of papers nobody will read apart from your marker! You can help by developing your knowledge in education law, based on challenges you identify with and are meaningful for GELF as well. Develop your expertise and interests in education law. Feel free to contact us and we can help you sharpen your ideas. Your paper can have a bigger impact if it is written specifically to address a real problem of education law.
- Students in human rights and international law, as well as education law, can ask for their teacher to contact us for legal issues to work on. That way, they can develop expertise around current issues that could help specific stakeholders.
As a volunteer:
- We welcome and appreciate volunteers to help with marketing, web-editing and design. An internship is also an option.
As a scholar:
- We are always open to further expand our global network. Join us and tell us about your research projects and plans in the field of education law. As an academic network we are here to connect people looking for academic cooperation, co-authorship or peer review.
As a teacher in higher education:
- Join the GELF academic network and exchange ideas and experience with colleagues around the world. Browse our website for examples of education law curricula and teaching materials, bibliography, case law or email/upload your own for other colleagues to use.
- Open up your class to discuss current legal cases of GELF associates that could help them clarify their legal chances.
As a policy maker or activist:
- Contact us if you need an impartial expertise on a particular problem of education law and policy. Get in touch if you need to raise global awareness about a particular problem in your country.
As a funder or a private donator:
- If GELF’s global ambitions and programme match your interest we would appreciate your support. There are many ways in which you can participate on mutually beneficial terms: from general donations to sponsorship of events, particular research topics and programmes. If you want to support GELF, please get in touch and we will discuss the possible options. You can donate taxfree and if you whish anonymously towards GELF via transfer on IBAN: NL49TRIO0212159496; Swift/BIC code: TRIONL2U; City: Zeist (Adres if needed Utrechtseweg 60, 3704 HE); Accountholdersname: STF Education (Onderwijs) with subject GELF. This is a contribution via Triodos Foundation, which has a tax free status (ANBI in Dutch). Add anonymous if you would prefer, guaranteed, as well as certain targets of your preference of implementation.